Creatorspace is a 501(c)3 non-profit makerspace in the Clear Lake area of Houston, TX. Our current workshop is in the historic downtown area of League City, TX.
Our purpose is to promote skill-building in the technical, artistic, and scientific areas. We do this through sharing knowledge and ideas, working on different projects, and teaching classes.
Creatorspace in the news!
- Luminnovation – S1Ep2 – CreatorSpace and the Maker Space Movement
- Houston Chronicle – Makerspace Centers Beckon Creative Souls – June 21, 2016
- Galveston Daily News (behind paywall)
- Creatorspace shares love of technology – May 29, 2017
- Tech nonprofit leasing League City space – April 2, 2017
- Pasadena Patch – 25 Pasadena ISD Students Earn Desktop Computers For STEAM Program – June 1, 2017
- Greenlabel – Learn How to Use 3D Printers at Creatorspace – March 31, 2015